If you see Something - Say Something!
Our Security Team:
- Our neighborhood is patrolled by Four Contracted Harris County Deputies. These officers are full Texas Licensed Peace Officers, employed by the County and assigned to our neighborhood.
- CCIA Security Director, Al Brooks, email@example.com
Monthly Security Reports are available in our Newsletter or upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harris County Sheriff's Office (HCSO) Contacts:
- 911: For an emergency or observing a crime
- 713.221.6000: non-emergency calls
- www.harriscountyso.org for a wide varity of HCSO services and general information.
Also, please engage with our Deputies as you see them in our Community. If you would like to meet with one of our four Contract Deputies, please call 713.221.6000 and ask the operator to dispatch one of our Contract Deputies for a "Meet the Citizen" visit.
Other Harris County Services:
If you have an emergency, please call 911
Use the Online Citizen Reporting System, if:
- Incident is NOT an emergency
- Incident occurred within unincorporated Harris County (not within the city limits of any municipal law enforcements’ jurisdiction)
- There are NO known suspects
- Incident DID NOT occur on a state highway
You may have to turn off your pop-up blocking software before generating this report.
- All cases generated using the Online Citizen Reporting System will be reviewed
- Upon review, if additional information is required you may be contacted
- This is an official police report
Filing a false report under Section 37.08 is a Class B Misdemeanor, punishable by up to 180 days in jail and a fine up to $2000.
If the incident occurred inside the jurisdiction of any municipality or outside of Harris County, please contact the law enforcement agency for that city or county.
Using the Online Citizen Reporting System, you can ONLY report the following incidents:
- Lost Property
Do NOT use the Online Citizen Reporting System for the following incidents:
- Purse Snatching
- Accidental Damage to Property
- Stolen Vehicles
- Stolen Firearms
- Runaways or missing persons
- Any incident where evidence may be collected
- Domestic Violence
- Traffic Accidents
- Lost or Stolen vehicle tags
Sheriff Vacation Watch
- Go to "Services" > Vacation Watch" and Complete the form.
- Use this preferred method as the form, with the key information, is sent direct to our Contract Deputies.
- If you do not have internet access, please call 281.885.4550 at the HCSO Temporary Offices, the NAM Building, 15412 Kuykendahl Rd, Houston, TX 77090.
Home Security Review
- For a complete review of your home and property by our trained Contract Deputies, please call 713.759.9454 and arrange a site visit.
- Review the Home Security Review Checklist
Home Security Permit
Other Contact Numbers
Public Health - Switchboard: 713-439-6000
Emergency any time: 713-755-5050
Animal Control: 281-999-3191
Community Assistance: 281-353-8424
USPS (Postal Service)
Mail theft/Identity Theft: 1-800-275-8777 (1.800.ASK.USPS)
Let's Commit our Eyes and Ears to Community Safety